BMWs fantastic new boxer twin engine make the new R1250GS an absolute delight to ride. More power and smooth almost constant torque. TFT screen for total connectivity, you're going to love it.
An absolute delight to ride, the cam-shift technology makes this boxer twin engine so smooth and tractable. Be warned if you don't own a 1250GS, after riding one you'll want to!
- 1250 cc cam-shift technology Boxer Twin engine
- semi automatic adaptive suspension
- Advanced ABS
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- low seat 790, standard seat 840 to 860
- Heated grips
- Side Cases (Panniers) and Top Box. NB - All our BMW's are fitted with Genuine BMW accessories.
- Removable Inner Bags for ease of packing.
- Tyre puncture repair kit.
- Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance*
- Airport or local hotel transfers to our base if required for rental 7 days or more.
- Roadside Breakdown and Recovery.
- Unlimited Kilometres.
- Luggage Storage.
- Luggage Transfer between our base locations (one way rental 7 days or more).
- Maps and route advice if required.
* Insurance Excess Reduction Fee: $20 per day** / capped at 21 days ie. No Charge for rental days over 21. Our Gold Cover insurance reduces your liability to NZ$750 and in the event of a damaged or punctured tyre, will cover you for its replacement. ** Minimum Charge of $140 applies for rentals less than 7 days.
Peak Season: 1 December - 30 April
Shoulder Season: 1 May - 30 November
|No. of Days||Peak Season||Off Peak Season|
|3-6 Days||NZ 320.00Peak Season||NZ 290.00Off Peak Season|
|7 Days +||NZ 295.00Peak Season||NZ 275.00Off Peak Season|
|21 Days +||NZ 280.00Peak Season||NZ 260.00Off Peak Season|
I had Paradise Motorcycle Tours set me up on a 12-day solo trip around the South Island of New Zealand in November of 2017 and I had wonderful experience all around. Everything about my trip exceeded my expectations. I rode a nice BMW GS1200, my daily route was fantastic - there was just the right amount of road time and they recommended plenty of things to see and do each day as well. My accommodations each night were excellent. I had an amazing time thanks to Paradise and I'm ready to return already. There are just not enough superlatives to describe it! New Zealand didn't disappoint me in the least and Wayne from Paradise epitomizes the great Kiwi hospitality and friendliness of New Zealand.
Jeff S., Indiana
- See more guest comments