BMWs fantastic new boxer twin engine make the new R1250GS an absolute delight to ride. More power and smooth almost constant torque. TFT screen for total connectivity, you're going to love it.
An absolute delight to ride, the cam-shift technology makes this boxer twin engine so smooth and tractable. Be warned if you don't own a 1250GS, after riding one you'll want to!
- 1250 cc cam-shift technology Boxer Twin engine
- semi automatic adaptive suspension
- Advanced ABS
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- low seat 790, standard seat 840 to 860
- Heated grips
- Side Cases (Panniers) and Top Box. NB - All our BMW's are fitted with Genuine BMW accessories.
- Removable Inner Bags for ease of packing.
- Tyre puncture repair kit.
- Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance*
- Airport or local hotel transfers to our base if required for rental 7 days or more.
- Roadside Breakdown and Recovery.
- Unlimited Kilometres.
- Luggage Storage.
- Luggage Transfer between our base locations (one way rental 7 days or more).
- Maps and route advice if required.
* Insurance Excess Reduction Fee: $20 per day** / capped at 21 days ie. No Charge for rental days over 21. Our Gold Cover insurance reduces your liability to NZ$750 and in the event of a damaged or punctured tyre, will cover you for its replacement. ** Minimum Charge of $140 applies for rentals less than 7 days.
Peak Season: 1 December - 30 April
Shoulder Season: 1 May - 30 November
|No. of Days||Peak Season||Off Peak Season|
|3-6 Days||NZ 320.00Peak Season||NZ 290.00Off Peak Season|
|7 Days +||NZ 295.00Peak Season||NZ 275.00Off Peak Season|
|21 Days +||NZ 280.00Peak Season||NZ 260.00Off Peak Season|
My wife and I did the full Monty 21 day tour, Mike the excellent tour guide really knows his stuff, the best routes taken at an enjoyable pace combining fast bits with leisurely elements. Stopping at view points with breath-taking sights, quaint coffee shops/stops to enjoy your breaks and great hotels along the way. A key star of the show is Jo who has the challenging task for following in the tour van, but miraculously arrived just after we had parked up to provide sweets and support if needed. I still do not know how she did it, time travel…! If you want the best of everything, don’t hesitate but book the best straight away, that’s Paradise tours. Even before we left we were talking about when we were coming back!
- See more guest comments