BMWs fantastic new boxer twin engine make the new R1250GS an absolute delight to ride. More power and smooth almost constant torque. TFT screen for total connectivity, you're going to love it.
An absolute delight to ride, the cam-shift technology makes this boxer twin engine so smooth and tractable. Be warned if you don't own a 1250GS, after riding one you'll want to!
- 1250 cc cam-shift technology Boxer Twin engine
- semi automatic adaptive suspension
- Advanced ABS
- Traction control
- Cruise control
- low seat 790, standard seat 840 to 860
- Heated grips
- Side Cases (Panniers) and Top Box. NB - All our BMW's are fitted with Genuine BMW accessories.
- Removable Inner Bags for ease of packing.
- Tyre puncture repair kit.
- Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance*
- Airport or local hotel transfers to our base if required for rental 7 days or more.
- Roadside Breakdown and Recovery.
- Unlimited Kilometres.
- Luggage Storage.
- Luggage Transfer between our base locations (one way rental 7 days or more).
- Maps and route advice if required.
* Insurance Excess Reduction Fee: $20 per day** / capped at 21 days ie. No Charge for rental days over 21. Our Gold Cover insurance reduces your liability to NZ$750 and in the event of a damaged or punctured tyre, will cover you for its replacement. ** Minimum Charge of $140 applies for rentals less than 7 days.
Peak Season: 1 December - 30 April
Shoulder Season: 1 May - 30 November
|No. of Days||Peak Season||Off Peak Season|
|3-6 Days||NZ 320.00Peak Season||NZ 290.00Off Peak Season|
|7 Days +||NZ 295.00Peak Season||NZ 275.00Off Peak Season|
|21 Days +||NZ 280.00Peak Season||NZ 260.00Off Peak Season|
Wayne was great from email one to the return day when he dropped us off at the rental car office. With our hands-on adventure experience he set us up with plenty of insider info to help make our self-guided tour the best it could be with the latest 1st-hand account road condition info to plans for weather and tips that fit “our” needs perfectly. It was just the kind of rental experience you’d hope to get but rarely find. We truly lucked out with our choice of Paradise. Or maybe their name was just plain truth! We’d recommend them to new riders looking for a full tour as well as those looking to go it their own for their first trip on the left side of the road!
- See more guest comments