About Paradise Motorcycle Tours
Mike and Alison Rose have made it their business to provide the best New Zealand has to offer.
The Roses are English by birth and Kiwis by choice. They are both passionate about New Zealand and all things motorcycle and love running a family-owned business.
Mike is a qualified advanced motorcyclist, first aider and born organiser; and Alison is a registered nurse who loves people. She also has an uncanny ability when it comes to creating tour itineraries for any budget. Along with Trevor Stafford and Wayne Searle, they offer top quality motorcycle rentals, guided and self-guided motorcycle tours around New Zealand. Trevor Stafford is a partner and tour guide known for his sense of humour. He has been riding Beemers since the age of 21 and is the King of random facts about New Zealand (he’s unquestionably the guy you want on your pub quiz team). Wayne is in charge of Christchurch operations - he knows the South Island like the back of his hand and is always ready to greet you with a warm welcome and a big smile.
Together they have changed the face of motorcycle rentals and tours in New Zealand by raising the standards and being the leaders in their field - where they start. others follow - no longer will you be handed the keys to an old, high mileage motorcycle and be told 'there you go Mate, just head south!" For this, they are proud.
What Makes Us Different?
• We're a Certified BMW Motorrad Travel Partner - the only company in New Zealand to reach BMW Motorrad's exacting standards.
• We are Quality assured by Qualmark, New Zealand Tourisms official Quality Standards Agency
• Our fleet consists of latest model motorcycles, all less than 2 years old, many brand new. all serviced and maintained by Main Dealers
• We don't 'Nickle and Dime' - we includetop boxes/trunks and panniers/side bags, soft lift-out bags, puncture repair kits, maps and ferry tie downs at no extra charge
• Unlimited kilometers on all our motorcycle rentals and tours
• We are the only motorcycle rental company offering Can Am Spyders which can be riden with a car licence
• The opportunity to reduce motorcycle insurance excess with our 'Gold Cover'
• We have bases both in Auckland in the North Island and Christchurch in the South Island
• We courier your luggage between our bases free of charge if you have a one way rental
• Winners of Trip Advisors 'Certificate of Excellence'
Why Choose a Paradise Guided Tour?
• We offer 2 levels of tour - so you can choose how to budget
• Our Luxury tours include fuel, great dining and accommodation that goes above and beyond your expectations.
• Our Kia Ora Kiwi tours give you flexibility with the added assurance of top quality accommodation
• The night prior to our tour and the last night of your tour are included at no added cost
• Our tour guides travel to Germany to train at the BMW Motorrad Tour Academy - you can be assured you have the most professional guides available in the world
• We make sure you see the 'Real New Zealand' - Burt Monro's Fastest Indian, cruising on Milford Sound, Maori culture and traditional feasts, and the best motorcycling roads in New Zealand
• Small groups to ensure safety, comaradery and great fun!
• A luxury support vehicle for non-riders or pillion riders who appreciate a break from the motorcycle
• We were the first company to offer pre-programmed GPS tours in New Zealand - the best routes at the press of a button through stunning scenery right to your accommodations door, plus useful way points for fuel, unmissable scenic photo stops, tried and tested cafes and restaurants
• A detailed booklet with your itinerary, maps, accommodation details, activity vouchers, fascinating local history and culture, flora and fauna information plus road rules advice.
• Superb accommodation - our Bed and Breakfast providers are friendly and welcoming and love to share their knowledge of New Zealand - top quality en-suite rooms in beautiful locations. Our Hotels are 4-5* chosen for their high standards, stunning locations and superb service - all pre-booked and pre paid.
• A complimentary booking service for any extra activites - bungee jumping, jet boats, helicopter trips, horse riding...
For safe, superior quality touring, in a country with clean fresh air and wild vistas, choose Paradise for an unforgettable NZ motorcycle tour.