The company was established by Mike and Alison Rose, changing the face of motorcycle rentals and motorcycle tours in New Zealand by raising the standards and being the leaders in their field. No longer will you be handed the keys to an old, high mileage motorcycle and be told 'there you go Mate, just head south!" For this, they are proud.
Self Guided Motorcycle Tours
Enjoy the freedom of biking around New Zealand amongst friends, or on your own, with all the amenities, routes and motorcycling equipment taken care of. Travelling has never been this easy. Paradise Motorcycle Tours have every part of your motorcycling adventure organised so you can relax and take in the scenery and hospitality our New Zealand tour has to offer.
- 7 Day North Island Motorcycle Tour - This motorcycle tour from Auckland covers all the must see places the North Island of New Zealand has to offer.
- 7 Day South Island NZ Motorcycle Tour - Flying in and out of Christchurch this motorcycle tour covers the must see places the South Island of New Zealand has to offer.
- 10 Day South Island Motorcycle Tour - Enjoy southern hospitality on this spectacular self-drive motorcycling touring experience. Covering mountains and beautiful coastlines, you will see why international tourists keep coming back to the South Island.
- 11 Day South Island Motorcycle Tour - Using our pre-programmed GPS you can relax and enjoy the motorcycle trip of a lifetime. This tour includes a Milford Sound cruise and options to go jet boating or bungee jumping in Queenstown.
- 14 Day South Island Motorcycle Tour - Starting from Christchurch this two week self-drive tour gives you the time you need to take in the scenery and enjoy this wonderful part of New Zealand.
- 16 Day New Zealand Motorcycling Tour - Why not extend your motorcycle trip a little to see what the North Island has to offer as well? With the volcanic geothermal geysers and hot pools in Rotorua, and trout fishing at Taupo, you won’t be disappointed.
- 21 Day Motorcycle Tour New Zealand wide - With the best motorcycling equipment you will explore everything New Zealand offers. With no stone left unturned you will see why this is one of the world’s best motorcycle tours.
Our self guided motorcycle tours include airport transfers, roadside assistance, carefully selected quality accommodations and more. Check out the Self Guided Motorcycle page for detailed motorcycle route maps, daily itineraries and more.
Guided Motorcycle Tours
Our Motorcycle Tour Guides love motorcycling and will take you to the hidden gems and well-known treasures throughout New Zealand. As the only BMW Motorrad Travel Partner in NZ we have the latest touring motorcycles and motorcycling equipment for you to enjoy. Our guided tours bring together motorcycle riders from around the world for the ride of a lifetime.
- 11 Day Guided Motorcycle Tour South Island, NZ - This guided motorcycle trip from Christchurch covers the top spots the South Island of New Zealand has to offer.
- 16 Day Guided Motorcycle Tour New Zealand wide - Flying into New Zealand’s largest city Auckland - this BMW motorcycle tour of New Zealand will take you around New Zealand to see all the breathtaking scenery.
- 18 Day Guided Motorcycle Tour New Zealand wide - Flying into New Zealand’s largest city Auckland - this BMW motorcycle tour of New Zealand will take you to see all the breathtaking scenery.
- 21 Day Guided Motorcycle Tour New Zealand wide - This is the ultimate guided tour for visitors to New Zealand. You will get to bike around New Zealand in a BMW motorcycle of your choice and have time to take in the spectacular views of both the North and South Island.
All our guided motorcycle tours include airport transfers, accommodation, motorbike insurance and more. View our motorcycle tour routes, itineraries and more on our Guided Motorcycle Tours page.
What initially attracted me to the 14 day North and South Island tour was the prospect of good weather, great roads, and fantastic scenery. I got that and much more - friendly and welcoming tour guides, wonderful food, really amazing landscape and great excursions off the bike. The BMW I hired was incredibly economical and just ridden-in, all the bikes were almost brand new. Having a chase vehicle to carry luggage was a bonus. The hotels were well chosen and very good quality.
- See more guest comments
DragÃ©e marshmallow wafer ice cream jujubes. Cupcake muffin chocolate chupa chups lollipop pie.
Curious travellers will love New Zealand's North Island. Head out on the roads to explore its remarkable nooks and crannies and you'll be well rewarded.