The all new BMW F850GS is a fantastic bike to ride on road or off. TFT screen gives you full connectivity, the new engine and suspension give a great ride
TWIN-CYLINDER IN-LINE ENGINE
F 850 GS Water-cooled two-cylinder four-stroke series engine
70 kW (95 hp) at 8.250 rpm
92 Nm max. torque at 6.500 rpm
860mm seat height
Highlights of the new BMW F 850 GS:
Powerful 2-cylinder in-line engine with a displacement of 853 cc. F 850 GS: 70 kW (95 hp) at 8250 rpm and 92 Nm at 6250 rpm.
Extremely powerful and emotional sound, produced by a crankshaft journal offset of 90 degrees and firing interval of 270/450 degrees.
New, robust steel bridge frame in monocoque construction for increased riding precision.
New telescopic fork/upside-down telescopic fork plus double-sided aluminium swinging arm with central spring strut for more sensitive response characteristics.
ABS, ASC plus ‘Rain’ and ‘Road’ riding modes included as standard.
Pro riding modes with ABS Pro and dynamic brake light, DTC and the new riding modes ‘Dynamic’, ‘Enduro’ and ‘Enduro Pro’ (the latter only with the F 850 GS) available as optional equipment ex works.
ESA electronic suspension adjustment available as optional equipment.
A self-amplifying, anti-hopping clutch for a discernible reduction in hand clutch operating force.
Full LED headlight incl. LED daytime running light as optional equipment.
Connectivity with multi-functional instrument cluster and 6.5 inch full-colour TFT display plus numerous features as optional equipment.
Intelligent emergency call function now offered for the first time as optional equipment for the middle class.
Optimised offroad and travel ability plus improved wind and weather protection.
Sharper GS profile resulting from new design.
New colour concepts and style variations Rallye and Exclusive.
A range of optional equipment and accessories that is unique in the middle class, such as Keyless Ride, Gear shift assistant Pro, Dynamic ESA, eCall, Connectivity etc.
- Side Cases (Panniers) and Top Box. NB - All our BMW's are fitted with Genuine BMW accessories.
- Removable Inner Bags for ease of packing.
- Tyre puncture repair kit.
- Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance*
- Airport or local hotel transfers to our base if required for rental 7 days or more.
- Roadside Breakdown and Recovery.
- Unlimited Kilometres.
- Luggage Storage.
- Luggage Transfer between our base locations (one way rental 7 days or more).
- Maps and route advice if required.
* Insurance Excess Reduction Fee: $20 per day** / capped at 21 days ie. No Charge for rental days over 21. Our Gold Cover insurance reduces your liability to NZ$750 and in the event of a damaged or punctured tyre, will cover you for its replacement. ** Minimum Charge of $140 applies for rentals less than 7 days.
Peak Season: 1 December - 30 April
Shoulder Season: 1 May - 30 November
|No. of Days||Peak Season||Off Peak Season|
|3-6 Days||NZ 240.00Peak Season||NZ 225.00Off Peak Season|
|7 Days +||NZ 230.00Peak Season||NZ 215.00Off Peak Season|
|21 Days +||NZ 220.00Peak Season||NZ 205.00Off Peak Season|
Mike was a fabulous guide and Jo did an awesome job making sure our luggage was waiting for us at our destination. They took care of all the details so all we had to do was get on the bike and go. Excellent restaurants and hotels. Enjoyed getting to know them and the rest of the members of our group. This was our second trip with Paradise Motorcycle and looking forward to a third!
Lisa K., Michigan
- See more guest comments